I guarantee the works are much better in person. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied by your acquisition, please return it to me. I will refund your purchase (minus the cost of shipping) within 30 days of original purchase date in original condition. As for items lost or damaged in transit they will be replaced. If there are any other problems I will try to do my best to help.
All works are protected with a sleeve and shipped with sturdy cardboard envelopes.
Free Shipping on all orders over £60, othewise:
USA & Rest of the world: £7.50
Delivery time varies by country, but it typically takes: UK: 3 – 5 working days/ Europe: 5-7 working days/ USA & Rest of the world: 7-10 working days
Please let me know if you may need your order to arrive sooner so we can arrange a Express Delivery.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• I use your information as necessary to comply with my obligations to send you the products purchased.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for a very limited reason as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Valero Doval, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The work by Valero Doval is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.